Should you comment on blog posts?
Yes! We’d like you to comment on blog posts!
Why? Because it encourages bloggers (just keeping it real), and it’s also a great chance for you to get your questions answered by others in their community.
We get a lot of questions on our blog posts as replies to our emails. That’s great! But remember too that commenting on our blog posts here will help get the conversations going.
Commenting on blog posts has other benefits too. Commenting can:
- raise your profile in the community
- generate traffic to your website
- influence future content
- help stimulate networking among peers
- get different answers to your questions
- benefit those who had the same question or didn’t even think of asking the question
Good questions and comments will often spark whole new conversations, and even new blog posts!
Remember to comment on both our here on our blog and Facebook. You can agree with what we’ve said. You can disagree with what we’ve said. Ask a question and we’ll answer it for the benefit of everyone. We hope you’ll join us in making this community as helpful as possible.