What is included and what is not included in sales training?
If you’ve had a read through some of the compelling reasons for investing in sales training, our fantastic results in terms of measured business improvement and ROI, and testimonials and case studies from some of our previous happy customers from over 10 years of working with medical practices world wide, you’re probably ready to find out more.
Why wait call us today on +44 (0)20 7402 4452 to discuss how we can give you fantastic results or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what’s included in sales training?
Our package includes:
- A kick off call or meeting where we can help each other refine the specifics of training
- Defined learning objectives
- Pre-training assessments of strengths, knowledge and behaviour against best practice
- Training at a mutually convenient venue
- Training workbooks / manuals / handouts / resource materials
- Certificates of completion
- Post-training assessments of feedback, learning, behaviour, business impacts, and return on investment
- 12-weeks of follow up including 6 calls and 6 training evaluation reports
- A wrap-up meeting to discuss next steps.
We do not include the following items in our training fees:
- Training venue hire
- Transportation to and from training or either participants or trainers
- Accommodation for either participants or trainers
- Subsistence for either participants or trainers.
We don’t cover the following topic areas in training, but may partner with others to provide this training in future, or may refer you on to organisations that specialise in these fields:
- How to abide by data protection guidelines
- How to use computer systems to process sales data
- How to use phone systems
- How to incentivise staff
- How to set sales objectives
The above topics are not included in our training packages but we can provide management consulting and advice on request. Please contact us for more information.
For more details about the individual content of each of our training packages, please refer to the relevant sections of our website:
If you’re ready to get started or you’d like to know more, please call us on +44 (0)20 7402 4452 for a chat about how we can help your business. You can also email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.