Nuffield Health Selects LiveseySolar for Customer Service Excellence Team Skills Training
We’re delighted to announce the completion of a pilot phase of interpersonal skills training commissioned by Nuffield Health to all staff responsible for handling enquiries over the telephone.
The project involved five training events in 3 locations, and it focussed on communicating The Nuffield Promise, a unique offering in the private health care industry. The Nuffield Promise is a pledge to Nuffield Health patients, which ensures that “you receive a clear and transparent price for your treatment, the very best in clinical care, and with no time limits on your care.”
Great Training Feedback
Initial feedback from participants was excellent:
- 100% of attendees agreed that the training notes and workbook were clear, comprehensive, useful and easy to understand.
- 91% of the training group agreed that the material covered applied to their current job and would help them to perform their usual duties.
- 87% of attendees stated that they felt the course was worthwhile and would choose to attend it again after experiencing it first-hand. The same percentage said that they would recommend the workshop to others.
- 91% of the course attendees agreed that the workshop had a positive and supportive atmosphere.
- 82% felt that their confidence at work had increased as a result of the course.
Personal feedback about the training instructor was excellent:
- Fantastic, very informative, explained everything well and in a way that made sense.
- Full of Energy – Managed to keep me interested all day.
- I felt all topics were covered very well and in depth.
- No suggestions for additional topics – I think all the topics covered will help me from start to finish.
- Excellent delivery – course was brilliant.
- The instructor was excellent!
Working with Nuffield Health
We look forward to continuing our work with Nuffield Health well into the future and continuing to support their efforts in offering excellent customer service to their patients seeking private healthcare.
For over 50 years Nuffield been taking care of people. Through the purchase of Cannons gyms, and the evolution of Nuffield hospitals and Proactive Health, they have become Nuffield Health, offering a wider range of health services than anyone else in the UK.
Additionally, as a social enterprise, Nuffield Health puts any surplus they make back towards improving the quality of the health care they deliver.